The cost of this was roughly under $20.
- Plywood...I forget the exact measurement but it was about 54"x40something, just enough to cover the end of your bed.
- 2x4 - in two pieces - preferably same length
- Batting - I wanted this ultra plush, so I did two layers of about 2" batting around the whole thing securing it to the back of the plywood
- Fabric - white is a tricky color - its usually see through or ultra expensive to get non-see through, but I found out a trick! Ready for it???? Drapery lining. It's only $5/yard...and if you have a coupon: $2.50! Can't beat that.
- Staple gun/Staples
- Bling/buttons for tufting