A little about myself:
- I’m a decorating junky (of course).
- I can’t throw away magazines…there are troves of ideas in there, no matter how old
- Don’t believe me? Come to my house and look under my bathroom sink. You’ll find magazines galore, some dating to the 90s (probably…well, more like 2003)
- I also can’t throw away boxes. I don’t know why, it drives my husband nuts
- I love Diet Coke.
- I love Diet Pepsi.
- But when I like one, I don’t like the other. Weird.
- I love baking but I can’t cook worth a darn
- I once set off the smoke alarm boiling water
- My house has seen more decorating changes than I have outfits.
- I do have a lot of outfits..I just choose to only wear a few of them, my living room decides to wear a ton more than that.
- My favorite place to shop is Home Depot.
- They know me by name there.
- I also enjoy Home Goods and Ikea.
- Favorite places to window shop and replicate on a DIY budget West Elm, Pottery Barn and Restoration Hardware
- I have a dog named Max.
- I must really love him because he makes a mess of my house.
- My whole house is practically white…and well, lucky he is a yellow lab because he sheds like crazy and you can’t see it unless you look close or sit down on the floor with black pants.
- Or walk through the house with black socks. That’s always fun.
- Don’t ask me why my whole wardrobe then consists only of black
- I love frozen Junior Mints
- I love frozen Andies Mints
- I love frozen York Peppermint Patties
- I may own stock at either of the above mentioned mint companies…I don’t…but I should
- I went to school to be an architect.
- That didn’t pan out.
- I ended up getting a degree in Marketing. Which I love.
- I also went to school to be an Interior Designer.
- Sometimes I wish I was back at school and then I remember having to wake up at 6 in the morning.
- I love sleep. I could sleep until 11 am everyday if I could.
- I’m not a night owl either. I fall asleep around 10.
- Yep. That would be 13 hours of sleep.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Alicia at email@example.com. All material including ideas and photos on this site belong to me as the sole legal copyright holder and being such, the content of this site cannot be published, copied or reprinted without my permission.
All material provided on my site is my own opinion and based upon my own experience. I am honest about the process of each project but the reader must use his/her own discretion when completing and implementing a project based upon one of my processes. And as always, follow every safety precaution necessary and read instructions when using power tools to complete a project.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. I will fully disclose such advertisements as paid advertisements.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
If you purchase an item from my advertisers and have any problems or questions, you need to contact the advertiser directly.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
I love to spoil my readers with giveaways every now and then. I have been compensated either in cash or like form for each giveaway. I only do giveaways on companies that I deem trustworthy.
The rules to each giveaway and how to enter are outlined in the giveaway post itself.
You must leave a way for me to get a hold of you. Either by entering your email or by leaving your Facebook or Twitter account. If you leave your email, leave it in this type of form so the spammers won't get you (youremail (at) address (dot) com).
You must claim your prize within 72 hours after I have announced the winner. If I have not been able to contact you (usually because there was no contact information left), email me or reply on the comments. If you do not claim your prize within 72 hours, a second winner will be chosen.
Giveaways are open to those who are 18 years or older and have a U.S. shipping address unless otherwise stated.