What you'll need:
- 1x6 8' board
- Clock hand (mine is about 9" and is from Hobby Lobby, came with an extra long one too that I didn't use)
- 1x2 or 1x3 for back, 2 pieces cut at 14 inches
- Wood glue and nail gun or screws
- Stain and paint (I used DecoArt White color stain and Minwax Dark Walnut, can use a satin white paint too)
- Number and snowflake cut outs or stencils
- Mod podge for cut outs
- Hot glue
- Paper pieces for day activities
- D-ring hook
technique here to paint it, except I didn't water down the paint first and left a lot of the stain on to dry instead of rubbing it off.
I just love how this turned out! It's the perfect amount of rustic farmhouse decor and totally seasonal and useful!